LAZE takes a strong interest in sustainable and ethical practices of the fashion world so it is important to us as a business that we leave as little impact on the environment as possible. Although we are a small start up, we have implemented 100% eco-friendly packaging into our practices. As we grow, our mission is to slowly implement ethically and sustainably made pieces designed by us, in hopes that LAZE LABEL can become a 100% sustainable fashion brand by 2025.
Before launching, we sourced packaging that wouldn't be harmful to the environment. We use the following eco-friendly products to complete our packaging process:
- Compostable Poly mailers provided by HERO Packaging
- Compostable Garment bags provided by HERO Packaging
- Compostable Shipping labels
- Swing Tags made using EcoStar 100% Recycled & Uncoated Paper and printed with vegetable based inks
- Stickers printed on Recycled and printed with vegetable based inks
- Thank you Cards printed on EcoStar 100% Recycled & Uncoated Paper and printed with vegetable based inks
- Eco-friendly swing tag barb attachments
- Invoices and shipping labels printed using thermal ink
SUSTAINABILITY BEHIND THE SCENES
When we receive our stock, we take care of the single use plastic instead of passing it onto you. Soft plastic sleeves are collected and sent to Australia's RedCycle Program to be recycled. These plastics are not for your regular recycling bin.
LAZE orders low stock quantities in order to reduce waste of product going into landfill. We aim to produce our own line of ethically and sustainable made products in the future.